Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Datadeploy from Edition area
Jayant
I would like to run standalone datadeploy to deploy DCR content from newly created Teamsite Edition. Name of the Edition is defined dynamically with the use of current date & time to make it unique.
I would like to know what would be the <source> configuration in the dd config file to define the newly created Teamsite Edition? For example, if I define <source> with the following information:
<source>
<teamsite-templating-records
options = "wide"
area = "/default/main/EDITION/deploy_edition">
<path name = "templatedata/Category1/datatype1/data"
visit-directory = "deep"/>
</teamsite-templating-records>
</source>
By this way, datadeploy will always deploy content (DCRs) from "deploy_edition" EDITION area. But I would like the "deploy_edition" to be dynamic. How do I make it?
Datadeploy version: 6.0
I would appreciate any help on this.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi,
You could try replacing the value of the area attribute in your configuration file with something like this
area="\$myarea"
And just pass in the value for $myarea when you invoke your deployment from the command line.
iwodcmd start <path to config> -k iwdd=<deploymentname> -k myarea=/store/area/editon_auto_generated.
You can look at (the comments)
<oh_home>\ddtemplate\ddcfg_uds.template as an example.
thanks
srini