Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
callback var problem
hasel
Hello!
I habe a DCR with an cgi-Callout. In this Callout I get
my $element_name = $cgi->{'form'}{'iw_callback_var'};
Now $element_name contains something like this:
img_start/11/image/itemname
but I need something like this:
/img_start[1]/image/itemname
Is there simple way to convert this?
Thanks for you help
Hasel
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Not sure if this is what you're looking for - but perhaps:
$element_name =~ s|/(\d+)/|[$1]/|g;
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
hasel
no, that's not really what i want!
Adam Stoller
Can you elaborate a bit more on what you want and/or how what I proposed doesn't meet your requirements?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
hasel
thx for your help. i have solved the problem. it was quite simple. i had only to take the iw_item_name parameter and then i could work with your substitution