I am trying to configure one of our TS development server for TS 6.1 and I am getting an error when I try to edit a DCR that I have not gotten before in TS 6.1. I was wondering if anyone has an idea of why I am getting this and/or how to fix it.
The problem is that when I go into TS 6.1 and try to edit a DCR I get the error message "Not a writable workarea". I am logged in as an Admin. Now when I log in as a Master and try to edit the same file it lets me edit the file and everything seems to work fine. The other thing that I have seen is that when I log in as an Admin I can't create now DCR either. So I am thinking that this is an access issue but am not sure if it's TS access related or Windows access related. I have check my windows access on all the folders and file and I have full permission.
I am also getting this error when I do a New Form Entry when logged in as a Master. "
An error occurred executing command com.interwoven.ui.formspub.CatTypeListCommand
"
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dustin
Senior UI Designer
COUNTRY Insurance & Financial Services
Edited by hossman on 10/11/04 06:36 AM (server time).