Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
more on wfworkflow/wftask
System
If I call the methods that add files, comments, variables, etc to a WFworkflow or WFtask, do I have to call Refresh to ensure that that data is returned if I subsequently call GetFiles, GetVariables, etc. or is that taken care of for me? It wouldn't need to re-retrieve the XML, just have those methods update the in-memory XML. Seems like it should at least be an option to the add methods (-refresh => 1 or something), but I don't see it in the code or docs.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeremy
Hi,
As far as I am aware I do not think so.
But if you are looping through all attached files and then attach another file inside the loop, obviously that new file would not be part of the files being looped over...if that makes sense?
HTH.
Jeremy
Migrateduser
Yeah that makes sense. I almost always take a copy before I loop to avoid those kinds of side effects. But still it seems like it should implicitly update it's memory copy of the task, or at least that should be an option instead of having to explicity call refresh.