Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
<browser> tag in Forms Publisher
mmb
In TS 6.1 using FormsPublisher is it possible to set the inital-dir attribute of a <browser> DCT item to an area outside of the current workarea?
This is so that I could point all DCTs at a central image repository rather than having to have local copies of each image in the local workarea.
This wasnt available in earlier versions, but I was hoping it may have been introduced here....?
thanks
- mark
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne
Not to the best of my knowledge, no. This functionality still requires a callout to some custom code.
--
Current project: TS 5.5.2/6.1 W2K
mmb
Drat! I may file a feature request for this one... it would be very useful.
thanks for the advice anyway!
- mark