Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Interwoven Servlet Engine stops running
Freedom
I have TeamSite 6.1 installed on a laptop. After it is being unpluged from network the Interwoven Servlet Engine would be stopped once I tried to start TeamSIte UI. I am getting the following error in error.log:
[error] [client 192.168.0.100] (10061)Unknown error: proxy connect to 192.168.0.100 port 8080 failed
Any ideas?
Thanks advance for help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Basically, when any request is made to TeamSite, it is always going through iw-webd (Web Daemon). Based upon the rewrite.conf rules, the request will be passed along to tomcat, IIS/customer web server, or processed locally on Apache.
The configuration for the apache and tomcat server's IP addresses are specified in iw.cfg, you need to change those to point to localhost 127.0.0.1 to make sure it will not use an IP other than localhost. That's the the reason causing apache not able to connect to that IP address.
Freedom
I did change all hostnames in iw.cfg file to "localhost". It can bring up TeamSite interface, but once I enter user name and password, it killed the service again...
gzevin
as far as I remember, it always been the case - TeamSite used to require the heartbeat from the network in order to work. ONLY some special licences will let it work offline.
maybe, it has changed recently, need to check
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU