Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR error with <form> element
mannyroble
I just ran into this strange error using TeamSite 6.1 SP1 on Windows 2003 Server. I edited a DCR and added a <form> tag inside one of the textareas available in the form. I get the following message when I click on the Edit link to edit the DCR again after I have saved it. The window opens but the form is empty. At the bottom of the window the wonderful yellow triangle with the exclamation point tells me there is a javascript error on the page. When I click on it to get more details I get:
Line 2636 Char: 10 Error: Unknown Runtime Error. Code: 0 URL: (.../iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.launch_edit_form?vpath ..."you ge tthe idea")
I found it strange it couldn't handle the form tag, so I opened the DCR in an XML editor and it validates just fine as well formed XML. I thought that maybe it didn't escape the <> of the tag - but it was fine.
Does this "feature" sound familiar to anyone?
Manny
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
This is a known issue - see
this thread
for more details
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com