Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Breaks Images....Adendum
frogman
OK, I've pinpointed where the problem is occurring....
I use TeamSite::XMLnode to parse the DCR (which I get via EAs).
I then loop through the nodes returned to find any images. I then use task->AddFile(Filepath,comment) to attach the image file to the task - at this point the image file is somehow being edited by TS. The image has an "edited" icon and its modified date has changed.
Most curious!
AAAHGA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'd suggest you contact Interwoven Support - this does not sound like expected behavior (at all) - adding a file to a task should not modify it in any way shape or form that I can think of (with the possible exception of being able to say that the file is associated with a job - but that should be stored distinct from the file itself)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Johnny
Are you sure there is nothing else going on in your code?..
You aren't setting EA's (referencing to) on those image files etc?
Try posting your code as an attachment
John Cuiuli
frogman
Thanks for your response guys.
I've located the problem and, I must confess, it was my own fault.
After attaching linked content files we have a further task that Metatags all attached files. I added functionality to inject <meta> tags into web content but failed to add the conditional to check the file type so the script was editing the image files!
D'oh - newbies eh!
Thanks again
Mike.