Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger GUI in readonly mode.
Annad
Hi,
Is there a way to view the Metatagger GUI in a readonly mode.
In our workflow, we need to present the approvers of the DCRs with all the metadata but they should not be able to edit the Metadata entries.
It would be nice if the GUI could be called with a readonly mode.
Any help would be appreciated.
-Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ottawa_IWOV
You may want to make the workflow task a read-only task. I think that should solve your problem :-)
Lucas Cochrane
lcochrane@deloitte.ca
Annad
Thanks Lucas,
The task I want to be readonly is the metadata task (cgi task). But a CGI Task does not have the readonly attribute to it.
I tested it with the readonly mode and it ignores it and lets the users edit the metadata anyway.
-Anna Anton