Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Looking for Tutorials on Presentation Templates
JoeKamenar
I am looking for where I can find some tutorials on creating presentation templates, especially with all the iw tags and perl integration. Are there any articles or publications available? I do not have a support account, just the DevNet account.
- Joe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
Have you searched the Tech Library here in devnet?
John Cuiuli
Michael
Hi Joe
It sounds like you want to get your hands on a copy of the TeamSite Templating (FormsPublisher) developer's guide. It is available at the support site -- I know you said that you don't have a login, but if you have TeamSite than someone in your organisation should be able to provide you with a login or download this document for you.
You could also check out
-
your-server>http://
your-server
/httpd/iw/help/tst/pt for an index of tags
- Tutorials that demonstrate the use of tags are available at iw-home/examples/Templating/ Templatedata/tutorials.
However I would really recommend getting a copy of the appropriate version of the developer's guide if you are planning on doing anything.
Cheers
Michael
legendLayoutProblem.zip
Migrateduser
There's some decent documentation available at
http://yourTSserver/iw/help
-- there are tutorial files somewhere in there, but I think you might need to dig a little bit.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K