Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Find who login
Ravidialog
Hi,
I need to get the userid like who log in to the TEAMSITE so that I can get the group for that particular user from Active directory.
these need to be written in perl code.
How i can get the user name.
Ravi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
one usually needs to find this from a workflow, right?
RTFM workflow documentation, or read OOTB workflows. look for iw_user
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Ravidialog
Yes I can find it my workflow iw_user. Is there any way I can pass that to perl code.
That means when user go and click the properties and tag of a file I will be able get the user id
gzevin
one question - do you have an architect on your project? it seems to me that this is not the case.
with your question - metadata capture screen is not aware of a user id, as it could be invoked in different contexts.
if you need to tag a file with the user id, it could be done by a simple external task, or, if you have a metatagger, it could use a preprocessing routine to do this.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU