Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
6.1 Startup woes
nipper
TS 6.1 on Solaris 2.8
GUI will not start, due to OpenApi startup script failing.
this line in iwopenapiboot (private/bin):
/bin/su $iwui_user -c "nohup $OPENAPI_DIR/iwopenapi 1>>$IWLOGFILE 2>&1 &"
gives me
Ambiguous output redirect.
Running as root (or as sudo)
When I removed the logging, it works.
Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated.
Andy
BTW Same thing happens on iwuiboot
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
So I think I know what is happening, it appears to be a shell issue. Here iwui has the shell tcsh, so this form is not correct. I changed the script to invoke ksh for the scipts and this seems to go furthur. However the form for iwuiboot is ksh, but the form for iwopenapiboot is /bin/sh
So if you are running 6.1 on solaris, what shell does iwui use ?
When servletd starts, now I see all the proceses, but I cannot log in, because I am getting a http 403, you do not have permission error.
Strange
Andy