All-
I have a templating/FormAPI question. I haven't completely mastered FormAPI yet, so this may seem easy. I have the following datacapture format:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<data-capture-requirements dtd-system-identifier="
http://localhost/iw/position.dtd" dcr-validation="none" name="">
<ruleset name="dct">
<root-container combination="and" location="position" name="position">
<item name="left_nav" pathid="left_nav">
<label>Left Navigation</label>
<replicant min="0" max="20">
<item name="element" pathid="element">
<label>Element</label>
<text/>
</item>
<item max="1" min="1" name="type" pathid="type">
<label>Use Collection</label>
<radio>
<option selected="t" value="F" label="No"/>
<option value="T" label="Yes"/>
</radio>
</item>
<item max="1" min="1" name="coll" pathid="coll">
<label>Collection</label>
<description>Leave blank for now</description>
<select>
<option value="news and events" label="News" />
<option value="weather" label="Weather" />
</select>
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
</root-container>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
Basically, I want to hide the "coll" item on the initialization of the DCT. If the user selects "yes" for the "type" item, show the "coll" item (which is a select box). I can get this to work fine when it isn't inside a replicant (i.e. just using the position.js that ships w/ TeamSite).
Is this really easy to make happen?
Thanks,