Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DevNet structure
System
Curious about something --
I'm sure DevNet has some database running behind it, etc. I'm wondering if anyone at Interwoven has ever had to change the datatype of the equivalent to the user_posts_total field because of Adam's thousands and thousands of posts. I know you guys have created some additional contribution levels because of him and I'm curious what other accomodations were made!
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akshathp
Dave,
The default field type for totalposts field was changed to int from initial smallint. There have been many customizations added in the software till date but for the totalposts field other then this one change there were no other modifications done in the schema. Not that this was creating any problems but we still made the change to accomodate for future additions.
Let me know if this answers your question.
Thanks!
-Akshat
Akshat Pramod Sharma