Hello All--
I would like to store an xml document and all of its versions in WorkSite. However, the XSL to read the stored file I do not want stored. So, I want the users to be able to jump into filesite, click on the xml document (s)he wishes to edit -- and have the reference that the doc makes to the XSL file use the file for the InfoPath edit in a transparent way.
How do I actually configure this? I see that FileSite has work online, work offline and portable mode. Right now, I'm using portable mode. Should I be using one of the other modes? Do I assign users with local workspaces and then deploy the XSL to those fixed workspaces? If this is not configurable, what approach should I take using iToolKit?
Thanks for your help--all advice will be greatly appreciated!:-0
Paula DiTallo - Middleware Architect/ .NET Developer
plditallo@metro-design-dev.com