Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Where to Find the Visual Format Editor?
JoeKamenar
Where can I find and download the Visual Format Editor? I am doing a project for a client where we are using TS 6.1.
- Joe
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
megamala
I believe it installs by default when you install TS 6.1. Please check this URL
http://Yousertsserver/iw/ewebeditpro20/test.htm
.
TIA
MM Guptha
TS5.0.1 on Solaris
akshathp
If you edit a DCR and there is a field in datacapture.cfg that indicates use of external-editor="visualformat", FormsPublisher UI will automatically prompt to download and install VisualFormatter. If it already finds one on client, it will simply open the textarea box in VisualFormatter environment.
Hope this helps!
Akshat Pramod Sharma
Migrateduser
Failing all the other advice given here (this is kind of a last resort thing since your client should install by itself), it's in <iw-home>/http/iw/ewebeditpro20/clientinstall .
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K
(3) TS 6.1 SP2 on Win2K