Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD 6.0 Payload adapter JavaDocs
Johnny
Hi,
Im looking into the adapter features for opendeploy but haven't got any further than the brief mention in the manuals and the sample code.
Is there javadoc available so that we can see the whole adapter API?
I haven't been able to find enough information to actually produce something.
John Cuiuli
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi John,
There isn't a separate Java doc. The instructions for writing an adapter are on page 120 of the OD 6.0 Admin Guide
Cheers,
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Johnny
Thanks Todd,
I think it would be a great idea to see something like JavaDocs to understand the API completely.
I'm having a little trouble following the admin guide as there isnt a great deal of detail.
It would be good for consistancy too, having all of IWOV's API's documented to the same amount of detail.
Cheers
John Cuiuli
Migrateduser
Thanks John. I've gone ahead and filed a feature request (#54481).
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com