Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin Upgrade to 4.0
System
I am about to start a MediaBin 4.0 test server. Do I need to install the 3.0 version prior to install the 4.0 version? Is 4.0 an upgrade or a full install? How do I move the 3.0 contect to the new 4.0?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
If you have no existing assets to preserve, you should do a fresh install. Be sure you are installing 4.0 SP1 which has essentially replaced 4.0.
If you do have an existing repository, there is an upgrade option to the install and it is not that big a deal to upgrade but if you are starting fresh you don't need to do two installs.
Good luck,
Lyman Hurd
MediaBin Server Team