Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD56sp1 license java error
chrystel
Hi,
I installed once the receiver OD5.6 sp1 on AIX by upgrading a 5.5.2sp1. I start the receiver and use it without problem.
I uninstalled the OD5.6sp1 receiver. This uninstalled the entire product.
I reinstalled the OD5.5.2sp1 and try to finalize my script to upgrade rcvr to rcvr OD5.6sp1.
After the upgrade, I had a java error at the license validation step and receiver doesn't start (only rmi process and no java).
I didn't have this error the first time I upgrade the 5.5.2sp1
Thanks for your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
According to the OD 5.6 SP1 documentation...
If you are uninstalling both the regular OpenDeploy release and the service pack software,
you must uninstall the software in the following order:
OpenDeploy 5.6 Service Pack Version 1
OpenDeploy 5.6
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com