Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
June iPod drawing pending
System
Just to keep folks up to date, we have drawn a winner for the June iPod. He/She has been notified. This individual has until 7/7 to claim the prize. I'll update everyone when I hear more.
There's one more month left, we had 2 late entries for this month (each person submitted 3 articles yesterday!).
Thanks for helping make DevNet an even better place.
Regards,
lissa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I'm pleased to announce that William Klish:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/showprofile.pl?Cat=&User=bk99nd&page=35&what=showmembers
has won the iPod for June.
He contributed 4 new articles to our library, some of which are still under technical review. Thank you to all the people who took the time to share their expertise with the community.
There's still one iPod left to give away, you can qualify for the random drawing by submitting 3 or more articles before midnight on July 31st.
Regards,
lissa