Edited by rollo on 06/06/05 09:11 AM (server time).
HI ghoti, In continuation to the above discussions, is it possible to Display the Due date set in the Workflow INitiation form onto the job details page in the Content Centre????-dixit
Set two job variables as "Priority" and "Due_Date" after workflow initiation form.$job->SetVariable("Priority", $priorToMe);$job->SetVariable("Due_Date", $dateDue);Due date value should be in mmddyyyy format.
iw_setwfarg_priority => [ html => ' High Medium Low ', label => "Priority", is_required => "true", ],
Try something along the lines of iw_setwfarg_priority => [ html => '<select> <option value="1">High</option> <option value="2" selected>Medium</option> <option value="3">Low</option> </select>', label => "Priority", is_required => "true", ], That block should be in your TAG_INFO declarations.I believe due date can be set in a similar way, but I believe the appropriate variables are all lower casedIf someone can tell me how to get that select to show up as code as opposed to html that could help me out.
iw_setwfarg_priority => [ html => '<select> <option value="1">High</option> <option value="2" selected>Medium</option> <option value="3">Low</option> </select>', label => "Priority", is_required => "true", ],
I am doing that only, it does not work.. The due date set here does not appear in the contentcenter-dixit
I'm not positive - but I believe the variable names need to be "priority" and "due_date" - all lower-case.
I know priority has to be lowercased, I have this implemented in a workflow from which I pasted the TAG_INFO segment. It also should be due_date all lowercased. You can verifiy this by setting due_date in an existing workflow and see what variable gets set in the job variables.