Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Opendeploy
Ravidialog
Hi,
I want to know is that possible to do some task after the deployment using open deploy. like post deploy tasks. I mean that I have got 2 files in web server need to be renamed or copied. Basically I have got two type of deployment urgent and schedule. where do I make changes.
Urgent.........
ravi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Ravidialog
No one answered.
Migrateduser
You'll probably have more luck in the Open Deploy discussion area.
Jason Heirtzler
Interwoven Engineering
Ravidialog
Could you please reply the answer
gzevin
RTFM - this is the answer. 'deploy and run'
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Ravidialog
I am running a simple bat file having copy command in target server. Do i need to consider the location of the script or anywhere I can put the script and run.
I mean cmd have the correct path
Migrateduser
Maybe you would have better luck asking in the opendeploy forum.
Migrateduser
From the manual:
<deployNRun>
<dnrFile location="target" when="before" state="success"
mask="\.html$">
<script cmd="C:\bin\email_admin.bat -user
rroe@mycompany.com
"
where="C:\temp" async="no"/>
</dnrFile>
</deployNRun>
The path points to the target.