Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Getting the tpl from dct
xsrinivasank
I have a requirement wherein i want to get the tpl name from the dct.
Does teamsite provide any apis or command lines for this
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe the only way you can do this is to write your own callout function to parse the templating.cfg file to retrieve the list of potential PTs for a given DCT-type (if I'm understanding what you're looking for?)
If you want to hard-code choices for PTs in your DCT and have the user select one - that's another possibility.
The question has to be asked though - Why? What are you attempting to do that would require you to be able to access the PT name from the DCT? (I have some ideas - but I'm interested in what your ideas are)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com