Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Event for insert child in replicant
cheeku
I am using a replicant in my code The fields inside the replicant are interdependent, I need to set the visibility one field depending on the value chosen from a dropdown item which is also a part of the replicant.
I am able to handle this with formAPI in init() and onItemChange of dropdown, but when I click the replicant to generate more children the event is not captured, i am unable to hide any item of the newly generated child of the replicant.
Is there any event to capture the click of replicant to generate a new child?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
See
this thread
for details surrounding your question.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor