Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Populate replicant combo from a replicant textbox
Iyshwariya
I have a DCT with two replicants A and B
A is a replicant of Text box
B is a replicant of Combo
Every value entered in replicant A should be populated as an option value in the replicant B.
I am able to add values to the replicant B using the itemOnChange event of the replicant
A.
But when I add a new replicant to B, the values donot get populated in the new combo.
There are no events for onfocus of a combo, for add new replicant.
Attached is the DCT picture
How can I achieve this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
maggi
You didn't attach your dct. also can you explain in detail.
- maggi