Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
permission denied error when previewing
LooseCannon
Teamsite 6.1 / Solaris
I just encountered some strange behavior...
One of my users was suddenly unable to preview from a DCT; a "No permission to write file" Error msg was given. The user had been able to preview in the past, so I verified that the permissions were correct and hadn't changed. I then noticed a temp file named 'zz_tst_userid_lock' in the templatedata dir. I removed it and she was able to preview as expected.
Does anyone know what caused teamsite to create this file?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It always creates that file when creating the preview file. Normally it goes away as soon as it is done writing. Where I have encountered problems is when the iwpt_compile.ipl for the first attempt to preview hangs. The lock won't go away until you kill the errant process. Check and see if something like that is happening to you.
LooseCannon
So TeamSite writes out 'zz_tst_userid_lock' in addition to 'zz_tst_userid_0_manifest' and 'zz_tst_userid_0_preview.html' when previewing from a template?