Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error running Import Files Option
psr
Hi,
One of the user when tries to run "Import Files" option from TeamSite file menu he gets a empty right side window pane with a red cross sign at its left corner. I was planning to reinstall the Templating Client but user does not see the add-remove programs option in the control panel. Probably do not have rights to install & uninstall rights. Is there any other method to do the Tempating Client installation? or any thoughts on error ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chuckles
That's not the templating client, it's the file import applet. Check that the user has a JVM installed and that their browser is configured to run Java applets. In IE, I like to configure my TeamSite servers as trusted sites with the lowest possible security settings.
psr
!Thanks .. was confused there .. I am planning to install J2SE Java Runtime Environment (JRE) installation, is it sufficient for that? just for information, how can I activate TeamSite default installation of JVM ?
John742
What version of Teamsite are you running? Older versions of Teamsite do not work well with JRE.
John_Dagenhardt@dom.com
chuckles
Using the Microsoft JVM is usually easier if you are using IE. Just go to
http://www.microsoft.com/java