Hi All,I am able to make my containers invisible and visible on change of selection but if a user entered some content in the container fields then I want to make them visible. Is there any easy way around to make them visible as well rather than going to each and every child element and making them visibleTS6.5+sp2 + unix
Yes Adams, you understand it pretty well ... but if I need to identify too many fields inside multiple containers then it is kind a mess..seems to be too much formAPI involves in this and too many scenarios to cover..Thinking of some easy way arnd to so that it is user frindly as well and quick to implement
hehe ..no Adams, I am ready to do work but dont want to overkill in little amount of timeIs this sensible to implement this kinda extensive formAPI on a single DCT ... wat are the best practices in terms of formAPI .. Is this a good design to hide 30-40 fields and multiple 2-3 level containers .. I havent implemented this before but just getting a feel it will be pretty complicated and will require some amount of time which we dont have at the moment.
Sorry ,I think browser has interpreted the dct code which I pastedNow I attached it as doc,please check it and help me.