Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Right Click on BrowseFoldersDlg
RussWilmott
I'm using SDK8.0 with MSWord2003.
If I display the IIntegration.BrowseFoldersDlg I get the browse window just like in Desksite 8.
However, I need to capture a Right_Click event, as in Desksite 8, so that I can display an options menu, just like Desksite 8.
There appears to be no right_click events in the BrowseFoldersDlg object.
Am I using the wrong dialog? Or is there another way to achieve this?
Russ
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
Use the IMANEXT2Lib.IManBrowseCmd instead.
[VB Example]
Option Explicit
Private Sub Form_Load()
Dim idms As New ManDMS
Dim isess As IManSession
Dim icmd As IMANEXT2Lib.IManBrowseCmd
Dim iContext As ContextItems
Dim arrSess(0) As NRTSession
Dim arrSelectableItems() As imObjectType
Dim retSelectedItem As Variant
On Error GoTo OOPS
Set isess = idms.Sessions.Add("server")
isess.TrustedLogin
Set arrSess(0) = isess
' Select object types
ReDim arrSelectableItems(0 To 1)
arrSelectableItems(0) = imObjectType.imTypeDocument
arrSelectableItems(1) = imObjectType.imTypeDocumentFolder
Set icmd = New IManBrowseCmd
Set iContext = New ContextItems
' Add required values
iContext.Add "NRTDMS", idms
iContext.Add "SelectedNRTSessions", arrSess
iContext.Add "ParentWindow", Me.hWnd
iContext.Add "IManExt2.BrowseCmd.SelectableObjectTypes", arrSelectableItems
' This determines which types of objects user is allowed to select
' Run command
icmd.Initialize iContext
icmd.Update
icmd.Execute
Dim blRefresh
blRefresh = iContext.Item("IManExt.Refresh")
' Returns true if user has selected an item.
If blRefresh = True Then
retSelectedItem = iContext.Item("IManExt2.BrowseCmd.SelectedObjects")
Dim strLocation
Dim oselected As IManObject
Set oselected = retSelectedItem(0)
strLocation = oselected.ObjectID
End If
GoTo CLEANUP
OOPS:
MsgBox Err.Description
Err.Clear
GoTo CLEANUP
CLEANUP:
Set iContext = Nothing
Set icmd = Nothing
Set isess = Nothing
Set idms = Nothing
End
End Sub