Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
open deploy - urgent
Ravidialog
Hi Look at my Open deploy config file. I am trying run a bat file copy_file.bat in target server, (In my case source and target are thje same only testing)
copy_file.bat --- copy E:\TeamSite\OpenDeploy\tmp\a.html E:\TeamSite\OpenDeploy\tmp\b.html
I t does not copy a to b. Why this bat file is not running,.
</definition>
- <deployment transactional="no">
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="MYDEFINITIONNAME" />
- <dnrDeploymentJob location="target" when="after" state="success">
<script cmd="E:\TeamSite\OpenDeployNG\conf\dtd\copy_file.bat" as="" where="E:\TeamSite\OpenDeployNG\conf\dtd" async="yes" />
</dnrDeploymentJob>
</deployment>
</deploymentConfiguration>
Ravi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I just responded to the same post in another thread.
If this is urgent, I suggest opening a case with Technical Support to get someone assigned to help you with the problem.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
Adam Stoller
This has been responded to in THREE threads now.
dnrDeploymentJob ONLY works with location="source" !
RTFM
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com