Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Access iManage Documents with JSP
vishal05
Hi
I need to access documents stored in iManage desksite with my JSP. I am able to get documents metadata from SQL server but now I need to display document in the browser or open in a relevant application, whichever is easier.
Can someone guide me please..
Vishal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jny
If you're attempting to get profiled documents from the Worksite database, you should use the iManage COM Object Model (iManage.dll). This type library is distributed with the WorkSite iToolkit. All the type libs, including imanage.dll, are consumable by any COM-supporting languages. If JSP supports COM then you may use it. If not, you would have to write some wrapper functions to call our API's.
The imancom.HLP and iManCOMManual.pdf -- or COM Reference Manual for WorkSite 8.0.pdf if you have Worksite 8.0 -- are the manuals that have reference info on the iManage COM Object and VB examples on how to use the NRTDocument (and IManDocument for 8.0) Object.