Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
datacapture 6.0 usage with dcr-type="xml"
sabih
I am experiencing some difficulty in parsing the following DCT when I define the DCR-TYPE="XML" in templating.cfg for this branch. THe following code works fine when used with DCR-TYPE="IWOV". Can any one tell me what am I missing here. Thanks
DCT:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE datacapture SYSTEM "datacapture6.0.dtd">
<data-capture-requirements type="content" name="page">
<!-- data-capture-requirements elements contain area elements -->
<ruleset name="page">
<root-container name='page' location='page'>
<!-- file elements contain item elements -->
<item name="Page Title">
<label>Page Title</label>
<text required="t" size="30"/>
</item>
<item name="Page Heading">
<label>Page Heading</label>
<text required="t" size="30"/>
</item>
<item name="Content">
<label>Content</label>
<textarea cols="80" rows="30"/>
</item>
</root-container>
</ruleset>
</data-capture-requirements>
ERROR with DCR-TYPE="XML":
A problem was encountered trying to parse the datacapture.cfg file for type XXXX. Please contact your system administrator.
Details:
Root cause:
There must be one and only one element.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet