Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Setting up a ContentServices developer environment
PaulW
I am trying to setup a content services devloper environment on my laptop, so that I can develop custom java code, and test it out on my own machine before I put it on our dev servers. The main reason I want this extra step of playing is because I have never touched Content Services before. Never touched Java either.
So I installed TS6.1. I installed a Java IDE. I created a project that has all teh customer sample files. And when I try and compile, I get lots of coplaints about the import statements.
THe first one is "import com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSClient".
Do I need to set some classpath in my environment vraibles? What is the classpath i need to set to gert this all compiling?
many thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PaulW
OK. I found that I needed to set the classpath within my project to point to "iw-home/cssdk/cssdkiface.jar"
But 1 more questions.
1. The dev box is unix. And when I type "env" it doesn't display any classpath variable. Where would the classpath be set on this box? Currently I can see a whole bunch of jar files on the dev box which appear more then once. So i have to figure out which ones are the ones that are being used by the system.
thanks.