Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Java API for win32 (groups/users)
Johnny
Hi
We have TeamSite installed under a NT Domain.
I would like to access NT Domain group and user details for use with Content Services.
Does any one know of some API to access this sort of stuff?
Or atleast to the win32 API level?
I cant seem to find anything on this other than using the MSJVM.
I know of System.loadLibrary to load local system DLL, but I am just wondering if anyone knows of a wrapped up package to handle this stuff?
Would be a great addition to CS
John Cuiuli
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
When I had to do this from Java I resorted to using some command line tools that come with the windows resource kit. I'm not sure it's the best/only way but it worked.
Johnny
Yeah Im amazed that it's been difficult for me to find something on this.
I didnt think it was anything new.
A do it yourself job involves writing JNI wrappers against netapi32.dll API.
So I can see why you went down that path as it would be alot quicker to come up with.
I just assumed there was a shrink wrapped version of it somewhere.
John Cuiuli