Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WebDeskPro in 6.1 ?
nipper
Users are asking if WDP is available in 6.1. I have shown the Professional GUI, which looks a lot like WDP. They want to know if WPD is available with the 6.1 server backend.
I thought I heard early in 6.X that it would be available but cannot find anything about it.
TIA
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Valentine
FYI:
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=52550
And here is the URL to access it:
http://<TEAMSITE
HOST>/iw-cc/ccpro/webdeskpro/webdeskpro.jsp
Migrateduser
Thank you so much for that! As much as I hated that interface when I was stuck in version pre-6, nostalgia is good sometimes :-)
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
gzevin
Andy,
I thought there was a well known answer to this... as Valentine has also found
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU