Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Exclude Path is not working
ijpn
Hello Gurus!
i am Deploying some files with the following filter:
<excludePath subPath="Ascentialsoftcontents" />
<excludePath subPath="bakckupdir" />
even after putting the excludepath , all files are transferred to the receiver!!!!
Base server is having TS 5.6,OD 5.6 sp1
Receiver Server is having only OD 5.5.1
can any one show light on this problem.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I wish I knew because I have the same issue. I changed mine from expludePath to excludePattern and put it in a
regex. A bit more complicated but it works.
Andy
Migrateduser
I changed mine from expludePath to excludePattern
Maybe if you spelled it correctly (ex
c
ludePath) it would have worked. Sheesh...amateurs.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
Can you post your entire deployment config? There are several places you can put a pathSpecification in your config - perhaps you aren't putting yours in the right place to make it do the right thing. I use excludePath in my configs and it works like a champ.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
lhdavis
Is there an
explodePath
attribute that causes the OpenDeploy receiver to self destruct?
Luke Davis
Open Technology Group, Inc.
luke.davis@med.va.gov
nipper
S**T
& I figure if I change it & plead ignorance, that won't work either
IW needs an inline spell checker. clicking an extra button is just way too difficult.
Adam Stoller
Please post (as an attachment) the deployment configuration file - that might help in determining the source of the problem.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com