Hi,
We are using TS6.1 on unix (recently upgraded from 5.5.2 to 6.0, then 6.1). We wanted to disable the "Generate" button on perticular DCTs. I did this kind of stuff on TS5.5.2 by updating the datacapture_buttonframe.jsp and etc.. After the upgrade to TS6.1, that functionaly is gone.
I went thru formAPI manual and support article (
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=50226) and used the same code, IT DOES'T NOT WORK.
code as follows:
if ( button == IWDatacapture.GENERATE_BUTTON ) {
alert( "Use only Save button to save and Generate the record." );
return(false);
}
if ( button == IWDatacapture.SAVEAS_BUTTON ){
alert( "Use only Save button to save and Generate the record." );
return(false);
}
Here, "Save As" works good, but, not "Generate". Any help/suggestions pls...
I found some messages on this forum that, this can be done easily on TS6.1, but, I am not able to do.
I don't know where I am doing wrong.
Thanks,
KT