Hi
I am trying to reverse deploy from my production server app1(reverse source) to the TeamSite server teamsite(reverse target) using a filelist. We have OD 6.0 on the reverse target but OD 5.5.1 on the reverse source. My filelist is on the reverse source.
I am getting the following error in my log:
LIB: 2004-10-18 15:41:15 ERROR: Reverse deploy did not find a matching host string for teamsite.eds.com. Check odbase.xml and odnodes.xml
Can anyone help please...What am I missing... The forward deployments are fine.
I have the following in my teamsite's odbase.xml:
<allowedHosts>
<node host="app1">
<allowedDirectories>
<path name="/local/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/tmp"/>
<path name="/default/main/branch/WORKAREA/sharedarea"/>
<path name="/MY/ALLOWED/DIR/PATH-1"/>
</allowedDirectories>
</node>
</allowedHosts>
I have the allowed host as teamsite in the odrecvr.xml on app1.
My odnodes.xml on teamsite has the entry:
<node name="App1"
host="app1"
port="1717"
/>
My reversedeploy.xml is as follows:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<deploymentConfiguration>
<localNode host="teamsite.eds.com"/>
<replicationFarmSet>
<replicationFarm name="MYFARMNAME">
<nodeRef useNode="App1"/>
</replicationFarm>
</replicationFarmSet>
<definition name="MYDEFINITIONNAME">
<reverseSource>
<sourceFilesystem area="/raid/site/htdocs" filelist="/local/home/copyfiles.txt">>
<pathSpecification>
<path name="."/>
<filters >
<excludePath subPath="exclude" />
<excludePattern regex="\.txt$" />
</filters>
</pathSpecification>
</sourceFilesystem>
<replicationFarmLink>
<internal name="MYFARMNAME"/>
</replicationFarmLink>
</reverseSource>
<reverseTarget>
<targetFilesystem area="/local/iw-home/OpenDeployNG/tmp"/>
<permissionRules file="0664" directory="0775" user="test" group="test"/>
<transferRules doDeletes="no"/>
</reverseTarget>
</definition>
<deployment transactional="no">
<execDeploymentTask useDefinition="MYDEFINITIONNAME"/>
</deployment>
</deploymentConfiguration>
Edited by kajjubee on 10/18/04 04:57 PM (server time).