Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Current Tasks
System
We are using 5.5.2. I currently receive an email from a workflow that states:
"Log into [ul]Interwoven TeamSite[/ul].
View your To Do list."
Is there any way I could link directly to the user's To Do list regardless of their Home Page?
The goal would be to allow users to click directly into the task list, eliminating that step from the user.
I tried searching, didn't see this issue addressed anywhere. Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
There's a CCI URL that will take you to the task list (viewtasklist), at least in 6.1. Check out the UITK manual. Keep in mind the user will likely have to log into TeamSite once they click on the link unless you set it up so they never timeout of their login.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
ts_user
Check this for a list of supported Casual Contributor Interface (CCI) urls.
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=48945
The one that might be useful for you is "Task list /iw/webdesk/task?taskid=12345 ", where an email can be sent to the users with an ability to click the link to take then to the TeamSite task details page.
Please note users will have to be logged into TeamSIte else they will be provided a login page.
Migrateduser
I click and click but it does nothing.
Migrateduser
I click and click but it does nothing.
...story of my life
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
ts_user
It works for me. Did you try to have the URL in the format
http://hostname/iw/webdesk/task?taskid={taskid}
where the taskid is the workflow task where you need to user to go to? The URL will take the user back to the webdesk task details page.
Migrateduser
Thank you for the link. One minor problem, I can't access the support site. I may be able to get the people that have access to check this out, but it's not always that easy.
It would be swell if someone would copy and paste the highlights from that article for me, or if the Support site was opened up a bit more to us developers.
Regardless, thank you!
Migrateduser
That article is also available on DevNet here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/48945
.
Regards,
lissa