Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Page Generation Problem
frogman
I am trying to generate my first page using Teamsite. My presentation template outputs an xml file. When I try to Generate the page I get the following:
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>FormsPublisher Preview And Generate</TITLE></HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR='#ffffff' TEXT='#000000'>
<B>Preview And Generate Preview And Generate</B>: <BR>
<UL>Not a mingled file:\[FILEPATH].xml</UL><BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>
where [FILEPATH] is the path to my output XML file.
Can anybody tell me what "Not a mingled file" means please. Its not the sort of error message I've ever come across with any product ever before!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ela
Hi,
in the knowledgebase you'll find an article describing the error message, see
iwgen Error: "Not a mingled file"
. It relates to extended attributes not being set properly.
I suppose there could also be other problems, but check that out first.
Eldbjoerg
Michael
Hi
I think this
post
may help answer your question.
I'm sure you will come across many unusual error messages as you continue to use TeamSite
Best of luck!
hth
Cheers
Michael