Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 6.5 download
skip11
Hi,
In attempting to download TS 6.5 and associated other products I get the following error during the
file preparation phase of the download:
System.IO.IOException: There is not enough space on the disk. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str) at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite) at CusDownload.WebForm1.DoDownload(Int32 p_SId, Int32 p_ProdId, Int32 p_ImageId, String p_IsFTPDownload) in \\esd4\c$\Inetpub\wwwroot\ESD3\CusDownload\ESD3_CusDoDownload.aspx.vb:line 355
Anyone else seeing this ? Looks like they've run out of disk space to prepare the dowload file.
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Ralph
Definitely looks like they have run out of room on the C drive of their ESD3 box (I have seen the same error on the ESD4 box also). It must be the 'slew' of customers downloading the latest and greatest TeamSite
Hopefully they will fix this up shortly.
Cheers
Michael
skip11
Hi,
We're probably going to wait for sp1 anyway
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland
gzevin
this is a wise desicion. But not SP1, but SP1 for 6.5.1.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
skip11
Hi,
Likely we'll put a 6.5 in and look at it for core functionality, but we have some
reservations about putting it into production without some time for the user community
to lash about with it. We're on track next year to revamp the whole platform anyway;
new hardware, 5.5.2 -> 6.5.x, OD/DD 6.0, etc. By the time I get around to packaging
TS for Solaris, there will likely be a new version anyway.
R.Barger
Credit Suisse Group
Zurich, Switzerland
Gregg Faus
For those people not using the new features such as search I would consider this another service pack for 6.1. It fixed a couple of bugs that I had open. I'm hoping to go live soon with it.
I would guess that the search feature is going to a popular discussion topic. "It should work this way, that way, etc...". Plenty of stuff to bash IWOV on I presume.
clogan
I have seen this problem before with other downloads. Support told me to change the url of the prep page from like esd1. to esd2. or vice versa and try again. This workaround has worked for me in the past.
gzevin
well, it is supposed to have backing store indexing, in order to improve the horrible performance of CC STD....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
I know the folks in support and IS were working on this today the 19th. I hope it's better now.
hth,
lissa