Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Pls Help
siva2_2000
Friends,
Could anyone tell me why this Exception,
�gMBException: Error in CMBDateTime::CMBDateTime localtime().�h This exception throws only when I access particular container�fs asset. Remaining works fine..
Thanks in advance.
shiv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msnider
By accessing a particular container's asset do you mean using GetAssetList or GetAsset?
Do you know which asset is throwing the exception? Can you view the asset thru any other MediaBin client, e.g. the MediaBin web client? Do you have any custom metadata fields that are a datetime?
Mark
siva2_2000
Q: By accessing a particular container's asset do you mean using GetAssetList or GetAsset?
�
@�
@A
: I am using GetAssetList to access container's assets.
Q: Do you know which asset is throwing the exception?
A: All the asset in that particular asset
Q: Can you view the asset thru any other MediaBin client, e.g. the MediaBin web client?
A: I could able to view the asset thro MediaBin Web Client as well as MediaBin Client.
Q: Do you have any custom metadata fields that are a datetime?
A: no I don�ft have any custom metadata fields
msnider
I'm not sure that all of the assets in that specific container are causing the problem. I think that there may be one, or maybe a couple, that are causing the entire call to fail.
How many assets do you have in that container? If there is not too many, it may be helpful to try a divide and conquer method to locate the asset(s) that are causing the problem. In other words, create a temp folder in another part of your MediaBin, move all the assets to that temp folder then move each one back into the folder in question and try the GetAssetList for each move to see when it begins to fail.
Mark
siva2_2000
Hi
Thanks a lot.
I have solved this problem..actually deleted all the asset in that container and upload again..
Now it is working fine..
I could not find out the actual problem...what could be the Problem??!!
msnider
Not sure...but most likely a malformed insertion datetime that has been corrected on reinsertion. Are your MediaBin Server and the web services server set to the same time zones and locale?