Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Wrapper CGI Startup Error
AnandRIyer
Hello people!
We have a problem with uploading files while attaching to the workflow. ''Sometimes" TS 5.5.2 throws this error:-
TeamSite Wrapper CGI Startup error: CONTENT_LENGTH = 0
TS Version: 5.5.2
OS: Solaris
The only user who uses the system is an "Editor" and encounters this problem quite often but not always.
Win2k Client
I got some results for my search but none of them seem to answer this situation.
More details are awaited from the user. I myself have wanted to know which is the last user-event before the error. I have contacted support and some diagnostic needs to be run... meanwhile anyone familiar with this situation, please post a reply. Will be glad to give more info, if I have it.
regards,
Eyer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ts_user
Do you see any errors in the log files when the user gets this error? Check the iw-webd/logs/error.log file to see if there are any errors reported. Did you check the permission on the folder where the user is up loading files to? Are you using your custom CGI for up loading files or using Teamsite provided interface?
Thanks.
AnandRIyer
Thanks for your response!
Pardon my delayed response. I took ill during the weekend.
The issue was due to the users not following some basic steps in the creation of the Job/ the HTML file that was being attached. This led to some JavaScript errors. This is what is suspected.
I am very sorry (ts_user and all readers) that I am unable to give sufficient or proper details as I myself do not have them. Most likely, the case was posted to me (and withdrawn) in haste.
Thanks again.
Eyer