Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
<style> background-image
Ottawa_IWOV
Hey All-
Have a custom CGI script (implemented as a CMI), and I want to throw some of the IWOV images from FormsPublisher in there. However when I use:
background-image: url(****);
I don't know where I should be sticking the images.
I threw show_env.ipl to look at environment variable and noticed DOC_ROOT was iw-home\httpd\iw-webd\htdocs, but I has not such luck with this one ... any ideas here?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
What platform are you on? There should be a folder/directory called iw-icons right underneath IW-HOME/httpd ... depending on your platform, it might be in another location, but I believe that this location is standard on Unix and Windows.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K
Ottawa_IWOV
If I point to:
http(s)://<ts-servername>/iw-cc/base/images/.*, this URL works fine ...
Thanks,
Migrateduser
That particular directory is located at iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/base/images -- but it sounds like you already solved this problem? I'm not sure.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP2 on W2K