I am trying to add a customized menu item for "delete directory" in File Menu in Teamsite 6.1, i am planning to add my own customized items if this example from sample ui_custom.xml works.
I went into

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src\etc\conf\customer\ui_custom.xml and added the following entry
<action-list id="iw.ccpro.filesys.menubar">
<menu id="iw.ccstd.list_directory.dir_actions.menu"
description="Directory Actions"
titleImage="/base/images/icn_menuarrow.gif">
<link id="cu.ccstd.delete_directory.link"
label="Delete Directory"
description="Delete Directory"
refid="_iw.ccstd.common.delete.link"
</link>
</menu>
</action-list>
after this I ran the make_toolkit.ipl but i get the errors below, we are on WIndows 2000, Teamsite 6.1.
*******************************************************************************************************

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/i
wperl d:/iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl
Buildfile:

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xml
init:
[mkdir] Created dir:

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out
compile:
[mkdir] Created dir:

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_out
\src
[jar] Building jar:

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_ou
t\customer.jar
validate:
files:
[war] Building war:

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_ou
t\customer.tk.war
update:
[exec] There is no entry for toolkit 'customer' in

\iw-home/local/config/
lib/content_center/toolkits.xml
BUILD FAILED
file

:/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/reference/build.xml:128: exec re
turned: 1
Total time: 2 seconds
Exception in d:/iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl: Failure while running Ant at d:/iw
-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl line 187.
*****************************************************************************************************************
I went into the forums searching for a solution and i found that if i put make_toolkit.ipl -target clobber
this didnt give me any errors but it didnt give me any result there is no item added to the "file menu" in Content Center Professional
************************************************************************************************************

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\customer_src>d:/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/i
wperl d:/iw-home/bin/make_toolkit.ipl -target clobber
Buildfile:

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\reference\build.xml
init:
clobber:
[delete] Deleting directory

\iw-home\local\config\lib\content_center\custom
er_out
BUILD SUCCESSFUL
Total time: 0 seconds
******************************************************************************************************************
Please let me know if I am missing something.........