Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Ts 6.5 - CSF Used?
Gregg Faus
A while back ago I thought I saw a post about TS 6.5 using the Content Services Framework for logins. After reading the release notes I only see this line:
54953 ContentServices Foundation (CSF) 1.0.0 cannot be installed on top of TeamSite 6.5;
however, CSF 1.1.0 can be installed on top of TeamSite.
Does the installation process install CSF 1.1? For OD 6.0 it was a separate download. Also, can the CSFAccessService now be used to login TS users?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
smenon
CSF is a separate install from TeamSite. OD 6.0 is compatible with CSF 1.0 and OD 6.1 is compatible with CSF 1.1.
TeamSite 6.5.0 does not use CSF - at least not yet. We are looking into enhancing CSF further and TeamSite will adopt it in a future release.
--Sunil Menon
Product Manager
Interwoven, Inc.