Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
upgrade to 4.0.1 Q
nipper
I did an upgrade to 4.0.1 from 3.5
I notice that in the admin gui, there are no parsers/converters defined. So do I need to define how MT
cracks PDFs, HTML, etc ?
Tips/pointers/RTFMs appreciated
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
anthonyl
Hi Andy,
We manually set up preprocessors post-upgrade, both from the standard iwov set and some custom stuff we wrote ourselves (aspExtract for example) this is our current setup:
htmlpre
Preprocessor: iwmthtmlproc
QHealth
Preprocessor: aspExtract.pl->QHHtmlLang.ipr->iwmthtmlproc.exe
Title
Preprocessor: titleExtract.pl
nonepre
Preprocessor: iwmthtmlproc
In addition to this, don't forget to rebuild your indexes in MTStudio. Happy to answer any more specific questions if you have them.
Cheers,
Anthony.
Migrateduser
We need to create Custom CLT-Type pre-processors to set default tag values. For example, if the branch/folder path contains "english", then set the file's "Language" tag to "English". I know that my custom processor has access to the original and cracked text, as well as metadata, but ho will my custom processor know the branch/folder path to the file?
Anthony, was there a similar need in your custom processors?
Thanks.