TS 6.5, Solaris 8
I think for the most part I have search configured (though I still can't get results with EA's)
In CS PRO .. when I click on search, the screens come up fine and results return.
However ins CS STD I get the following message in the search module
"There was a problem communicating with the search server"
Tailing the logs while opening the standard home page..
iweventsub.log
iwtrace.log
iwevents.log
servletd.log
access.log
nothing much moved.. or nothing at all.. except for access.log where I saw this
199.67.140.77 - - [10/Feb/2005:16:02:32 -0500] "POST /iw-cc/command/iw.ui HTTP/1.0" 200 129332 12 jc88151
199.67.140.77 - - [10/Feb/2005:16:02:32 -0500] "GET /iw-cc/base/images/div_pagination.gif HTTP/1.0" 304 - 0 jc88151
199.67.140.77 - - [10/Feb/2005:16:02:33 -0500] "POST /iw-cc/command/iw.ccstd.search.check_index_status HTTP/1.0" 200 681 0 jc88151
199.67.140.77 - - [10/Feb/2005:16:02:35 -0500] "POST /iw-cc/command/iw.ccstd.search.check_index_status HTTP/1.0" 200 681 0 jc88151
199.67.140.77 - - [10/Feb/2005:16:02:37 -0500] "POST /iw-cc/command/iw.ccstd.search.check_index_status HTTP/1.0" 200 681 0 jc88151
199.67.140.77 - - [10/Feb/2005:16:03:58 -0500] "GET /iw-cc/command/iw.ccstd.search.check_index_status HTTP/1.0" 200 681 0 jc88151
using that URL directly, I get a basic empty html page.
I don't think this is leading me anywhere.
I'm looking for a starting point, I haven't been able to find any information regarding this.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
John Cuiuli