Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
8081 blocked
artor
Hi,
I have a problem to access Admin Gui for OpenDeploy because there are some security concern we can't open port 8081 on firewall.
So is there any otherway that admin gui can be accessible through port 80 or something like that if somebody has any information please
help me.
I would really appreciate your help.
Regards,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
NathansDIS
The installer asks you specify this when you install OD(6.0 does at least.) You might be able to change this port by editing server.xml, but you'll probably want to check this in the docs. Hope this helps.
-Nathan
Washington DIS
madan1
Hi,
I am facing the same problem now. Did you get the solution for your problem. Please let me know the solution as i am facing this problem now.