Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Crystal Report Component.
sphan_xell
Has anyone look at the "Crystal Report.zip" file in the Techlibrary? (Script #53215).
The JAR files included in the zip seems to be corrupted. I cannot get the "rpt" version of the Crystal Report template.
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
i'll check into this. i'll let you know.
lissa
Migrateduser
when opening report, select filetype 'all' instead of 'rpt', then highlight the jar and it will open for you.
However ... while I could open the report in the designer I could not preview/run it. Has anyone got past that point?
I can write my own reports from start, but the sample rpts seem to have dropped references to required properties.
Director of Technology and Strategic Solutions, Asia-Pacific
Email:
barney.dunne@interwoven.com
Jie
I tried CrystalReports.zip file (Script: 53215, Size: 594944). After I unzip the file, I got the following files:
Installation & Configuration Guide.doc
User_Usage_Detail_Report.rpt
User_Usage_Summary_Report.rpt
Workspace_Usage_Detail_Report.rpt
Workspace_Usage_Summary_Report.rpt
And I can open the above rpt files in Crystal Report 10. Did you get jar files after extracting files from the CrystalReports.zip file?
Migrateduser
We did have a zip file problem, that was corrected as a result of this earlier post. My mistake for not getting back to this post earlier. It should be fine now.
lissa
JTNeville
Crystla Reports opens my jar files as .rpt files. You could simply rename the extension if you didn't get one of the corrupt zips.